Pre-Purchase the game (no beta code)?

General Discussion
Why is the beta not included with the digital pre-purchase. I have been playing this series my whole life, and would like a taste of patch 15. and the skill tree before the drop date.

Can anyone tell me if including a beta code is still up for debate with the digital pre purchase?

Thanks, not even trying to troll or complain just questioning
I think cuz it is a Beta TEST not Beta DEMO. The point is so blizzard can test things out not so that people can get a chance to play before release.

Also I feel like alot of people would pre-purchase digital copy no if that were the case and then they might as well release the game now.

I did already pre-purchase a digital copy and i was hoping i would get a chance to play beta, but I can understand why I don't.
03/22/2012 02:39 PMPosted by iiDUBSTEP
Why is the beta not included with the digital pre-purchase.

Why should it be?

03/22/2012 02:39 PMPosted by iiDUBSTEP
Can anyone tell me if including a beta code is still up for debate with the digital pre purchase?

They're still adding people to the beta through the mechanism that is already in place. They have more than enough people signed up that they don't need to use the pre-purchase to populate the beta.
I figured it was a point of over populating the server, well for now I will just try these ways of getting a beta key

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4062848557
beta with pre-purchase is usually an incentive used by companies that need to boost sales. blizzard knows giving away beta with pre-purchase wouldnt bring in any significant change to pre-order numbers.
Ummm collectors edition sold out before release date was announced. I don't really think they need to put an incentive out there.....do you?

:D
I've been trying for a beta key for a long long looong time. Its coming soon, so not too worried. Blizzard will have us glued to the screen for a long while. So, prepare for the war!
What makes you think we know the answer? Ask Blizzard, they must know. I guess.
03/24/2012 06:37 PMPosted by D3BETA
What makes you think we know the answer? Ask Blizzard, they must know. I guess.

This is the place where you ask Blizzard questions.
at this point, why would you want the beta when you can just wait for the full game? The era for complaining about not having a beta key is over.
Ummm collectors edition sold out before release date was announced. I don't really think they need to put an incentive out there.....do you?

CE's were still being sold as of yesterday. I think there are still some left in certain countries.