No Healer?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
I am a little confused. I never played Diablo before but I do not get the concept of the game. When I look at the classes, I see the barbarian who can be a 2 handed dps or tank. The Wizard is DPS and Witch Doctor is similar to the Warlock for Dps also. The Demon hunter is a Hunter.

Where is the Healer???

Is the tank supposed to heal himself or something by collecting health globes?
*Put fire-proof Suit on*

Oh dear god.. inc
every character in diablo can stand alone, its not like MMO's where you need a balanced party to advance.
Barbarian can heal.
This is not.........

Crap I just dont care anymore......

Play Diablo 2, NOW FFS.
Well there is no dps/healer/tank role in Diablo, but the Monk has healing spells.

It's funny that's the only one you didn't mention.

That seems dumb. How do you kill a boss then? Sounds easy if everyone can just heal themselves and nobody has to work together.

I forgot the Monk. I thought he was just another type of Dps toon also.
Well there is no dps/healer/tank role in Diablo, but the Monk has healing spells.

That seems dumb. How do you kill a boss then? Sounds easy if everyone can just heal themselves and nobody has to work together.

DIABLO IS NOT AN MMO.

Seriously, go play D2, I hear its one of the greatest games ever made, might open your eyes a bit.
In Diablo you have to make efficient use of health potions, as well as health globes that drop.

Also, Monks do have a direct heal, but they are more of support rather than a healer. So to stay alive you will have to be smart and use defensive abilities wisely.

Its really good that there isnt a healer in diablo, because there wont be mindless stalemates in pvp, where you have 2 healers spamming healing spells, so that even the highest dps barb has the effectiveness of throwing marshmallows at a concrete wall.

you should watch some video's on youtube here is a link, to one of the most informative people on youtube i have found.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rurounikage
IT IS NOT WOW!!!!!! OTHER GAMES EXIST!!!! GO PLAY DIABLO 2!

If they had tank\healer like wow in d3 I would go insane and burn blizzard to the ground!

4 ppl per game ag! something cracked in my head when i saw that for the first time
In Diablo you have to make efficient use of health potions, as well as health globes that drop.

Also, Monks do have a direct heal, but they are more of support rather than a healer. So to stay alive you will have to be smart and use defensive abilities wisely.

Its really good that there isnt a healer in diablo, because there wont be mindless stalemates in pvp, where you have 2 healers spamming healing spells, so that even the highest dps barb has the effectiveness of throwing marshmallows at a concrete wall.

I see. I guess this game really is different than wow. I thought it was like a new mmo or something to replace wow. Thats a shame because I was looking forward to raiding in a new game.

So is this game supposed to be easy or harder than wow?
Hmmmmm 4 words for you..... THIS IS NOT WOW

I see. I guess this game really is different than wow. I thought it was like a new mmo or something to replace wow. Thats a shame because I was looking forward to raiding in a new game.

It has a mode where you die once and your dead forever. Character deleted, done.

edit

its called hardcore mode no you dont have to play it

Harder, More players in the game = scaled up mobs, Inferno mode will be based around being at level cap (all enemies will out level you.), Hardcore mode deaths are permanent.

How do you play FPS games without healers?

How do you play RTS games without healers?

How do you play Platform games without healers?

How do you play Adventure games without healers?

How can you play diablo WITH healers?