New 2012 Inferno Build

Demon Hunter
Hey, what do you guys think about this build? I set it up for survivability without losing much DPS.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bcYdhQ!Yce!aZccbY

1. Entangling Shot hits 4 mobs at a time and slows down movement for 2 seconds. This will keep mobs further away

Note: I get extra damage on all slowed targets via a passive rune so not only is it good for CC but it helps with damage.

2. Rapid fire - Damage is great, hatred spend is low. Plus it slows the target.

3. Trap is good for the 10% added buff for 6 seconds plus good for CC.

4. Vault is for sticky situation with added rune damage.

5. Fan of knives is basically a nuke. I would probably use it if high in health and surrounded, or I can jump in with vault, use it, and jump back out.

6. Multi shot is great for AOE and doesn't cost much hatred.

All the passive skills are set for improved damage buffs.
This build is so 2011
This is for inferno btw. All the safety stuff is in the build.
Nice build but it seems to me the +Slow rune on Rapid fire is overkill since you already have entangling shot AND caltrops. Also i'm not sure i like Fan of Knives with Steady aim passive, i feel you could get either more out of your steady aim by replacing the fan of knives, OR by replacing your Steady aim passive with something else, but that's just my opinion.
04/02/2012 06:59 PMPosted by D3BETA
Nice build but it seems to me the +Slow rune on Rapid fire is overkill since you already have entangling shot AND caltrops. Also i'm not sure i like Fan of Knives with Steady aim passive, i feel you could get either more out of your steady aim by replacing the fan of knives, OR by replacing your Steady aim passive with something else, but that's just my opinion.

Keep in mind that rapid fire will constantly keep a steady stream of arrows on 1 target or 1 elite or 1 boss which will instantly improve damage.

Ya fan of knives isn't that great. I don't want to be in the midst of mobs anyhow. I changed it to this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bcYdkQ!Yce!aZccYY
04/02/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Captain
Keep in mind that rapid fire will constantly keep a steady stream of arrows on 1 target or 1 elite or 1 boss which will instantly improve damage.

This is true, but then again, dont you feel there's too much slow? I'd rather have something like mark of death instead of the entangling shot to get more +output damage or more support for your group with a sentry(guardian runed) or something like that.

I like the second build more, but then again you might have a discipline starving issue. You could simply add the suppression fire rune to your multishot and i think it would be okay =).
04/02/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Captain

Ya fan of knives isn't that great. I don't want to be in the midst of mobs anyhow. I changed it to this

Your build looks exactly like my build lol. Another potential option ability for that 5th slot to look into may be spike trap with scatter. Depending on how the game lays the traps and if the hatred cost is or isnt multiplied, it may lay down a combined 24 yards of 275% weapons damage more then likely in a line or triangle shape in front of you.