New to the Diablo Lore and am seeking answers

Lore and Story
I just recently started reading the Sin wars only just started the second book. Love it so far. Also got the Book Of Cain and lemme tell you this books is awesome.

One thing i do not understand though, If the Nephalem is the spawn of both demon and angel then they should have equal parts of each within them.

Why are we only battling the demons of hell? Should we not also have the same passion to defeat the angels of heaven seeing as we are also part demon?

IDK maybe i missed something as i said im new to the Diablo lore and have only read parts of the Book of Cain and not the whole thing..
Because you dont see angels killing people, yet.
I just recently started reading the Sin wars only just started the second book. Love it so far. Also got the Book Of Cain and lemme tell you this books is awesome.

One thing i do not understand though, If the Nephalem is the spawn of both demon and angel then they should have equal parts of each within them.

Why are we only battling the demons of hell? Should we not also have the same passion to defeat the angels of heaven seeing as we are also part demon?

IDK maybe i missed something as i said im new to the Diablo lore and have only read parts of the Book of Cain and not the whole thing..
The mixed heritage of humans does not compel them one way or the other to fight the Hells or the Heavens. They are simply given the potential to embrace one philosophy or the other naturally. Although in D2, Baal did attempt to corrupt the Worldstone and in doing so corrupt all humanity.

Additionally, there are people fighting Heaven...sort of. There are a great many cults across the world dedicating themselves in allegiance to the philosophy of the Burning Hells and preparing for a war on Heaven. Our heroes tend to have to kill a lot of these cultists :p

Apparently you missed the part where there was the Mage Clan Wars... and the Triune during the Sin War.

And like Lori said, they havent killed us yet. And Uldyssian nearly eradicated everything during the Sin War, and fought both angels and demons.
OK yea thanks guys it makes more sense to me now.

Yea I have only read the first book of the sin wars so far and have not looked at any part of the mage clan wars so it makes sense that i did not make these connections

Thanks for clarifying
It might be because so far the Angels have kind of left us alone (except a minor scuffle mentioned in the Sin Wars) where as the Demons have been interfering and doing all kinds of nasty things to us humans.