Collectors Sold out?

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Who cares. All features of the collector's edition will become redundant once you open the box and start playing the game anyway.

Digital download.

/thread.

Devoted Blizzard fans care. And there are many.

You are clearly not one of them.

Doesn't mean that at all - your best argument is an art book.. really? /yawn
Also Diablo 3 comes "free" with WoW subs, so basically you are saying 99% of people who get it that way aren't a blizzard fan? urgh yeah..

Blizzard CEs aren't very good compared to some game CEs. I mean all you have to look at is the WoW expansion CEs, anyone who buys those just likes to waste money haha.

From memory the D3 CE was $129 at jb hifi which is totally not worth it. The ME3 CE on the other hand was only about $20 more than standard and had a lot more with it. Closer to $100 would've been a good price point.
04/16/2012 03:54 AMPosted by Littleheals

There's more to the CE than an art book, just in case you didn't know. $50 extra for all those goodies.

Also Diablo 3 comes "free" with WoW subs, so basically you are saying 99% of people who get it that way aren't a blizzard fan? urgh yeah..

This has nothing to do with those who bought the annual pass.

Blizzard CEs aren't very good compared to some game CEs. I mean all you have to look at is the WoW expansion CEs, anyone who buys those just likes to waste money haha.

WoW CEs were meh at best. Since the SC2 CE, they added cross-game bonuses which makes it a little more worth it. D3 will cross all 3.
Yeah I was waiting for the release date announcement to pre-order my CE, but alas, I went in to EB, JB and Dick Smiths just one day after the announcement and all three had sold out. Looked around a little more, but to no avail.

Shame, but seeing as I'm on a budget at the moment, I was happy to save the ~$65 and just pre-purchase the regular digital version.

Still hyped for the 15th. ^^
Late to the party but I had my Diablo 3 CE ordered last year from EB but my boyfriend recently decided he wanted collectors too so I did some calling around and also got one from Harvey Norman so try stores that are similar like that

Devoted Blizzard fans care. And there are many.

You are clearly not one of them.

From memory the D3 CE was $129 at jb hifi which is totally not worth it. The ME3 CE on the other hand was only about $20 more than standard and had a lot more with it. Closer to $100 would've been a good price point.

That's nice for you to voice your irelevent opinion here, I'll continue to waste my extensive disposable income that I work hard for on a few extra things that I want.

That's nice for you to voice your irelevent opinion here, I'll continue to waste my extensive disposable income that I work hard for on a few extra things that I want.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

What was said was pretty true, but whatever.