Zombie Dogs

Witch Doctor

Wow dude im really trying here but that was hard to get through, your using whats known as run on sentences. A sentence should be one thought, a paragraph a group of related thoughts. If you have a new point to make, use a new paragraph.

If you would like to improve without annoyance or ridicule, read some books written in english.

A teacher in elementary once told me if your sentence cant be said in one breath its too long.
Also beware of the use of "and"s and "as well"s they tend to lead to walls of text.

Hey there Dusternis. You might want to consider cleaning up your abysmal punctuation, spelling, and grammar when you're trolling someone for their lack of punctuation, spelling, and grammar... Here are some pro tips:

1) The word I'm calls for a capital letter "I", as well as an apostrophe. Speaking of apostrophes, why not try one out for words like what's and can't while you're at it? These little squiggles, also known as punctuation marks, are really handy tools to add to your repertoire of the written English language. Try one out next time, it's not so bad once you get used to it!

2) The word your is a second person possessive adjective. The word you're is a contraction of the words "you" and "are". Misusing "your" and "you're", especially when berating someone for poor spelling, will usually result in, well, posts like the one I'm making right now.

3)
Wow dude im really trying here but that was hard to get through, your using whats known as run on sentences.
Sadly, but predictably, this is a run on sentence.

Dusternis, if you would like to improve your skills without further ridicule, I might consider avoiding whatever books you're relying on right now for guidance. Some possible alternatives would be; paying attention in English class next time, reading books written before you were born (as in, more than a decade old), or engaging in written correspondance with a grown up. Don't worry Dusternis, while the task may seem insurmountable, even you can learn to write your native language in a clear and concise manner. And once you've raised yourself up to the minimal standards of high school level English, you can boldly carry on trolling multi-lingual people with less than a perfect grasp of English grammar.
Problem is, wouldn't you then have to give up another skill to use Mass Confusion, or is that worth it?
Ha like to see some of the English snob try and communicate about anything in
this guys language. blah its not that hard to figure out what he is trying to say.
lol settle down Mr. Knights in shining armour, those anti-bullying campaigns really stuck with you huh

This is the internet, it doesn't call for perfect spelling and grammar.
Mines awful, in high school i took advanced math but nearly failed english, i'm no professor.
However it takes more work picking out my errors than it does to read my posts which IMO is good enough for the internet.

However " Imagine try to use them with heals of the Templar thats helps a lotand the burning rune where add plus damage." Needs to be read a at least twice if not more.

Besides he thanked me for the tips, if no one points out how difficult he is to understand he would have no idea he needed to improve.

Ha like to see some of the English snob try and communicate about anything in this guys language.

If i couldn't communicate clearly i wouldn't.
I was in french emmersion in jr. high, while i might be able to order in a restaurant, i sure as hell wouldn't try to discuss science, politics or even pop culture with someone from Quebec, i'd butcher it.
Considering his last post, I think you mislead him.

Also about mass confusion using a skill slot, the skill is still good for causing confusion so it's not just for summoning dogs.
Bringing this topic back to the original thread.....

I love the zombie dogs! It is great as a squishy to have something to distract some of the mobs especially in the first 10 levels. Those "weak" dogs saved my bacon quite a few times. Sometimes I wish the CD was shorter, but it felt appropriate.

I only got to play the beta to lvl 10 and so I didn't get a chance to buff them yet, but the options look great!

Wow dude im really trying here but that was hard to get through, your using whats known as run on sentences. A sentence should be one thought, a paragraph a group of related thoughts. If you have a new point to make, use a new paragraph.

If you would like to improve without annoyance or ridicule, read some books written in english.

A teacher in elementary once told me if your sentence cant be said in one breath its too long.
Also beware of the use of "and"s and "as well"s they tend to lead to walls of text.

Hey there Dusternis. You might want to consider cleaning up your abysmal punctuation, spelling, and grammar when you're trolling someone for their lack of punctuation, spelling, and grammar... Here are some pro tips:

1) The word I'm calls for a capital letter "I", as well as an apostrophe. Speaking of apostrophes, why not try one out for words like what's and can't while you're at it? These little squiggles, also known as punctuation marks, are really handy tools to add to your repertoire of the written English language. Try one out next time, it's not so bad once you get used to it!

2) The word your is a second person possessive adjective. The word you're is a contraction of the words "you" and "are". Misusing "your" and "you're", especially when berating someone for poor spelling, will usually result in, well, posts like the one I'm making right now.

3)
Wow dude im really trying here but that was hard to get through, your using whats known as run on sentences.
Sadly, but predictably, this is a run on sentence.

Dusternis, if you would like to improve your skills without further ridicule, I might consider avoiding whatever books you're relying on right now for guidance. Some possible alternatives would be; paying attention in English class next time, reading books written before you were born (as in, more than a decade old), or engaging in written correspondance with a grown up. Don't worry Dusternis, while the task may seem insurmountable, even you can learn to write your native language in a clear and concise manner. And once you've raised yourself up to the minimal standards of high school level English, you can boldly carry on trolling multi-lingual people with less than a perfect grasp of English grammar.

Today I started to looking another english course to me because where I learn is too poor already.

I know all what you guys want to say but for me write as every native do, is not easy. The same happen when I speak something.

As I told I am doing step by step and I hope that all troubles shall be solved soon. Thank you again.