275,000 Diablo III Beta Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 51 Next
If our account doesn't show we got in, can we assume that we did not get lucky this time around, Nethaera?
Damn, Hopefully I get one...
Me gusta
Log into your battle net account and go to your games. Then if you see Diablo III beta , download it!
Blue: Please let us know when they have all been sent so I can stop refreshing and use the restroom.

Between this and watching Twitter my eyes are about to burn out.

lmao... GL on that twitter key.. you'll be fighting me for it >:o
... I just got in, sure I opted in, but I never expected too... wow, thanks blizz
I'm going to assume that if I don't have one in my account that means I am not getting one.

Oh well....
Got nothing :(
04/12/2012 03:38 PMPosted by Nethaera

how i see if i earned one?

The best way to be sure about the validity of a beta invitation (or if you have one waiting) is to log in to your battle.net account and see if it shows up there.

i am looking for it but i really think i dont won :( there is nothing new in the account
it sais my account is D3BETA but the account im currently logged in as, is EU. Problem?
Netheara is this only for US registered player only or it is world-wide?
I want my MoP invite plox not D3 :<

I like how I got opt in for D3 forgetting I had selected opt in for all 3 SC,D3 and WoW.
04/12/2012 03:38 PMPosted by ArcticSniper
let us know when they have all been sent

I know right. Can only refresh for so many hours. I have bought the game so can download it. Already done that.
GOT ONE MY FRIEEEEEEEEEEENDSSSSSSS!!! I ALMOST GOT A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW "BETA" WITHIN MY GAMEESSS :33
I got one!!! OMG!!!
OH please sweet mother of all that is holy, let me have one.
So, if my forum acc become d3beta, it means nothing? :D
Wow...Still no beta. Come on!

The best way to be sure about the validity of a beta invitation (or if you have one waiting) is to log in to your battle.net account and see if it shows up there.

i am looking for it but i really think i dont won :( there is nothing new in the account

at least thank you everyone and i gonna keep trying