Ping program

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Anyone know a good ping program that works for D3/beta.
is simon the most common diablo players name in oz?
You want a program that pings a server?
he means like a VPN or tunneling service like wowtunnels or lowerping

and i actually just googled lowerping, and looks like they support d3

i personally don't use tunneling programs just because i don't want to pay an additional subscription on top of WoW when it should be offered by blizzard, but i do know of a few aussies that use it that are into high rated pvp
he means like a VPN or tunneling service like wowtunnels or lowerping

and i actually just googled lowerping, and looks like they support d3

i personally don't use tunneling programs just because i don't want to pay an additional subscription on top of WoW when it should be offered by blizzard, but i do know of a few aussies that use it that are into high rated pvp

Does it actually get much in the way of results? I have to wonder because there aren't that many direct routes to the US for at least Aus, but then Simon might be from somewhere else where there's more options.
Lowerping works well, I used it a year back when playing wow.
Dropped my ping from over 300 to about 120.
And yes, I am in Aus.
I've had good experience with BattlePing in other games. I don't have D3 installed, but they claim to support it.
My ex used battleping for WoW (she was in singapore) and apparently it made a difference, she would cry when it expired, heh (not literally). I never bothered when i played WoW, even 150ms was no good for competetive arenas (especially considering fluxations), but i'm probably gonna go with it for d3, it's much cheaper than WoW anyway :P
you shouldn't need it if their netcode is in order this time, wow exponentially increased your ping the higher it was due to the enabling of nagles algorithm(as found by internode) this was fixed in cata. so should be fixed for diablo...you would think.
Lowerping works well, I used it a year back when playing wow.
Dropped my ping from over 300 to about 120.
And yes, I am in Aus.

Yeah I can vouch too the tunnels definitely help. Used to have them running back when I was playing WoW PvP and Aion improved my game play significantly. But it does suck having to pay an additional subscription fee.

Although I do remember an Aussie ISP which name eludes me who had their own free tunneling system available or did so at the time so always helps to google it.

Oh and for anyone's info I'm up FNQ way had similar gains from 300/280 ish down to the low 120/100's ping wise. Also one of the big tunneling companies marketed to us has free trials if you want try it yourself. Try Smooth Ping or Lower Ping