Really concerned about the NA RMAH

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Have been waiting till I decide to buy this game.
The main problem for me is the NA RMAH.
Blizz hasnt confirmed yet if we can access the NA RMAH.
The only BLUE mentioned this is like "This will be confirmed when the release is close" Blah Blah Blah.
This is making me crazy. I really like this game but if we could only access something like SEA RMAH I would be pissed. TBH the NA RMAH is the main fact that interested me.
So, when will we have a certain answer? I know I could register a new NA account if the worst thing happens. But I really wanna keep my old account which I have used for 7 years.
Would be cool if this got a BLUE reply. Thanks.
Read the stickys above your post yo:

Quote: "Diablo III players in Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia will, by default, connect to the Americas region. By connecting to this region, players will have a wider pool of people to play with and access to a more vibrant and active auction house marketplace."

TL;DR Aussies will have access to the NA RMAH.

04/10/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Arcagnion
You guys have access to an Australian dollar auction house and a US dollar auction house. It will be up to you which you prefer to use. The advantages being that there are no currency conversation fees if you use the AUD auction house - on the other hand the USD auction house will have a larger player population.