My Diablo Desk

General Discussion
Prev 1 26 27 28 Next
Gah.
It would be a million better if you had a lot of hot sucubbi dancing over the desk.
overboard i can see fire candles are not safe and smoke / electronics = Dead Electronics
Make sure you leave everything lit when you go out to get your game. :)
I don't know if it's been mentioned but who is Meow? He's mentioned in that letter a few times.
Gah.
It would be a million better if you had a lot of hot sucubbi dancing over the desk.

I have a satanic tokidoki unicorn, how about that?
Deckard Cain himself would approve of that wicked sweet gaming set up Scrambles. Real candles are awesome but need replacement and can be a potential fire debuff. Have you considered using electric candles to stack fire resistance?

For some reason I just couldn't find a good size pic of the soulstone. It's likely I was accidentally using Bing.

Wait, what soulstone?

How dare you suggest fake candles!
Holy crap. Just wow man, way to go.

It's awesome.

You're awesome.
Well, I submitted the pic to Blizz, I hope it's able to bring a smile to some faces. I mean, besides paying them for the game and the merch, this is all I can do to say thanks.

Hopefully they don't end up turning all their own desks into altars and end up burning the studio down. That would be bad.

Nah, but get your bags packed in case they want you to make a display at their headquarters :P

Oh, and once D3 comes live, my BattleTag is Hexy#1569. Add me :)

Will do, Mine is scrambles#538
Needs more sacrificial lambs.
2/10
who reported the OP thats why we cant have nice things i hope who ever reported this gets a slap in da face
05/11/2012 08:00 AMPosted by What
2/10

0/10 I ain't even mad :D
05/11/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Gidgets
who reported the OP thats why we cant have nice things i hope who ever reported this gets a slap in da face

Who said it was reported? Maybe my desk has spoilers on it?
you sir, win 100 internetz
Seriously incredible Scrambles; both your desk and your responses in this thread! My battletag is: Sarca#1972. Hope to see you in hell!
05/11/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Sarca
Seriously incredible Scrambles; both your desk and your responses in this thread! My battletag is: Sarca#1972. Hope to see you in hell!

Haha I'll add, TY
Lol this is pure awesomeness, mad props for going big, games like this are a once in a lifetime deal and all the good fun memories you can associate with them the better. If it was me I would have to at least play the first night with all that decor in place then prolly take it down the next day. Lol regardlessly of what you do thanks for making me lmao out of how amazing that is.

Ps reading your comments you sound like a truly hilarious person, I'd love to slay some demons with you if you want add me: bkseventy#1746
Lol this is pure awesomeness, mad props for going big, games like this are a once in a lifetime deal and all the good fun memories you can associate with them the better. If it was me I would have to at least play the first night with all that decor in place then prolly take it down the next day. Lol regardlessly of what you do thanks for making me lmao out of how amazing that is.

Ps reading your comments you sound like a truly hilarious person, I'd love to slay some demons with you if you want add me: bkseventy#1746

Hey thanks, I'll add you too.
I plan on playing all 5 classes so I'm sure we can all work in a good group :D