Exclusive sigils

General Discussion
Hey guys, bare with me for a second, since I'm sure this question has been asked a billion times.

So, I JUST FOUND OUT, you can get exclusive sigils by visiting the website and stuff every week. Needless to say, I only got the mage's one. Now I read the FAQ and it says, not to worry as we will have a chance to reclaim all of them before the contest ends...

2 Questions:

1) When does this contest end or when will this offer be made available again?

2) Does it matter what kind of banner/sigil you create? Or create any and get the one for this week credited to your account?

Thank you!
05/03/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Xtreem
1) When does this contest end or when will this offer be made available again?

You'll be able to get the ones you missed after the Wizard's week ends on Tuesday. The offer ends for good either on the 17th or 18th.
1) It's only 12 days to release, so starting some day between now and the 15th, ending on the 18th.

2) Doesn't matter what you actually do, just click next next enter your nickname and the email-address of your bnet account and you have the sigils.
Near the release date for the game, they're going to make everything available one last time for people who missed out.

The banner just identifies you in the town. Not a big deal.
05/03/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Xtreem
2) Does it matter what kind of banner/sigil you create? Or create any and get the one for this week credited to your account?

Pick a class, create the banner, submit it, you are credited that class's sigil. Rinse and repeat with all the classes you don't have yet.

It won't matter what the banner looks like that you made, as the only thing that you are getting is that sigil being unlocked in the full game.
Thank you very much for the answers guys, you rock!
Near the release date for the game, they're going to make everything available one last time for people who missed out.

The banner just identifies you in the town. Not a big deal.

Actually, the Sigil is going to be (in my opinion) a HUGE part of the game.

Obviously, in Beta we've been given like... 12 options.
As you progress in the retail version, there will be HUUUGEEE amounts of backgrounds, accents, colors, banners, patterns, sigils...

There are going to be some INCREDIBLY challenging achievements in this game (no source here, just think about it).

The more difficult the achievement, the more recognizable the accent/sigil/detail.

Pressing "g" while out and about will drop your Sigil. Not a huge feature, but when you're playing with your friends, and you wanna rub in the challenge you pulled off that they just couldn't? "G"G"G"G"G"G"G"G"G"G"G"G"G" All day long baby. lol.
Real question is: will anyone notice or care about sigils in the first place?

I certainly won't.

I certainly won't.

That's an affirmative.

I certainly won't.

I mash my banner button all game long, just to make sure you'll see my awesome welfare sigil.
I think the sigils are a fantastic way to visualise achievements gained, and I'll definately be using mine all over the place.