Solo Inferno Build (Feedback is Appreciated)

Barbarian
Hi, I was looking for people's feed back on this build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#bWZVSP!cgd!YZZbZZ

Logic is as follows:

Cleave: For basic AOE sustainable damage
Frenzy: For single target.
(I think combining the attack speed bonus of Frenzy with Cleave will be significantly better AOE than just cleave alone)
Hammer of the Ancients: For single target (hardest hitting spammable ability with Smash Rune)
Revenge: AOE and Life steal.
Furious Charge + Merciless Assault: Highest mobility using only one ability. I do love Leap Attack, but Furious Charge with a shorter cooldown can likely get you into battle faster.
Wrath of the Berserker: Seems like an obvious choice as a cooldown ability to save your !@#, or simply stay ahead in terms of damage.

Battle Rage: With only 1 fury dump, I think this build will stay at max fury for most of the time.
Brawler: More Damage.
Bloodthirst: Always could use more life steal.

Thoughts and critiques are appreciated.
05/09/2012 08:23 PMPosted by PyroGL
(I think combining the attack speed bonus of Frenzy with Cleave will be significantly better AOE than just cleave alone)

Frenzy's attack speed bonus only affects frenzy.

I would drop both berzerker rage and frenzy.

Cleave, revenge, and charge with merciless assault can probably handle aoe situations and HotA with smash is good single target damage but you need more defensive skills.

05/09/2012 08:23 PMPosted by PyroGL
Seems like an obvious choice as a cooldown ability to save your !@#, or simply stay ahead in terms of damage.

WotB is not really an oh s@*#! skill, all it gives as far as defense is 20% doge chance. If you want to use it as such swap the rune for striding giant.

With the open skill slot from dropping frenzy I would pick up either ignore pain as an oh s@#%! button or war cry/threatening shout as defensive skills.

With your open passive slot you should grab either nerves of steel, tough as nails, superstition, or relentless.
Thanks guys, this was helpful! I didn't realize Frenzy only stacked with itself.