Bashiok,Zarhym,Lylirra,Kaivax,Nethaea,Daxxari

General Discussion
1 2 3 11 Next
I am not sure if there is any other Diablo 3 "Community Managers", hopefully thats the right job title.

Do you guys think they all sit together? get to work from home?.

I imagine them all sitting in the same cubicle area. I assume Zarhym has the most tricked out desk with gear. That's my guess, Lylirra would be a close 2nd. Bashiok doesn't seem like he'd have a desk full of Bliz gear everywhere.

What are you guys thoughts?

EDIT: To include Kaivax in the Title!
EDIT2: To include Nethaea in the Title!
EDIT3: To include Daxxarri in the Title! It's full... no one else can fit O_o Daxarri.. .sorry... you had to loose an "R" from your name... but I got ya in there.
Maybe it's a conspiracy and they're all actually the same person.
Of course they work from home. Making a forum post is technically "working". I doubt they sit near each other all day. Read the day in the life of Bashiok. He's a busy and ever-moving man.
I dunno about the other 2 but Bash posted pixes of his desk already.

http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt243/bashiok/?action=view&current=IMG_0205.jpg
I wonder if they have affairs together.
We all sit very close together, and keep roughly the same hours.

It's quite vital that we work within a few feet of each other. We constantly collaborate on what we're writing, and when any of us are away for a long time, it doesn't feel quite right.
I knew this topic would pull a blue comment <_<

It's quite vital that we work within a few feet of each other. We constantly collaborate on what we're writing, and when any of us are away for a long time, it doesn't feel quite right.

Do you hold hands sometimes?
So, if I paid you enough, would you start throwing things at mr bash all day?
Kaivax has the red stapler <_<
Glad the person he missed bothered to post.
05/10/2012 11:26 AMPosted by molster
They sound like the precogs from minority report.
Any pranks? If so best one?
Lumberg to Blizz Office Staff:

I'M GONNA HAVE TO GO AHEAD AND ASK YOU ALL TO WORK THIS WEEKEND. AND, IN FACT, WHY DON'T YOU GO AHEAD AND WORK ALL WEEK TOO - 18 HOUR SHIFTS EACH.

MMMKAY? THANKS BUDDIES.

/sips coffee

OH, AND REMEMBER: NEXT FRIDAY... IS HAWAIIAN SHIRT DAY. So, YOU KNOW, IF YOU TO TO, GO AHEAD AND WEAR A HAWAIIAN SHIRT AND JEANS. OK? GREAT.
05/10/2012 11:26 AMPosted by molster

8/10 hahahaahhahaaha....he just go and throw his stapler to hit Bashiok's head xD

Have you started to develop a hive mind or something?
Lumberg to Blizz Office Staff:

I'M GONNA HAVE TO GO AHEAD AND ASK YOU ALL TO WORK THIS WEEKEND. AND, IN FACT, WHY DON'T YOU GO AHEAD AND WORK ALL WEEK TOO - 18 HOUR SHIFTS EACH.

MMMKAY? THANKS BUDDIES.

/sips coffee

Does somebody have my stapler? <_< _>