Annual Pass -> Collector's Edition?

General Discussion
How do I go about getting the physical collector's edition without waiting for it to arrive to play? I signed up for the annual pass, and I want the collector's edition. Is there any way I could just pay the remainder of the money I'd owe, play with the digital copy and still receive it in the mail.. or?

Just wondering, sorry if a post on this topic already exists -- I couldn't find it.

Thanks.
They stated that Blizzard DOES NOT sell collectors edition online. They must be purchased by a Retail Chain.

Amazon, Gamestop, Target, Walmart, ect. They doesnt mean you cant go to their online stores and order it, just Blizzard doesnt sell CE editions thru their own store.
^What he said. Also, if you do end up with the CE for D3, I believe you get a four month credit to your WoW account to cover the extra amount you paid.
Can someone confirm Ellea's 4 months of WoW time with CE purchase claim please? Will upgrade to CE if this is true but I won't go off a single person's claim (no offense, Ellea, I am just a tight-wad when it comes to my money!)
05/11/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Midgetized
Can someone confirm Ellea's 4 months of WoW time with CE purchase claim please? Will upgrade to CE if this is true but I won't go off a single person's claim (no offense, Ellea, I am just a tight-wad when it comes to my money!)

It's been confirmed multiple times by blue posts & players on several occasions. No worries :)
05/11/2012 08:49 PMPosted by fangorn

It's been confirmed multiple times by blue posts & players on several occasions. No worries :)

Not to mention it said that very thing if you had read the terms of the annual pass...
05/11/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Midgetized

None taken. :)

Also, here's the direct link to the FAQ about the CE on AP thing:

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-annual-pass-faq#q9
How do I go about getting the physical collector's edition without waiting for it to arrive to play? I signed up for the annual pass, and I want the collector's edition. Is there any way I could just pay the remainder of the money I'd owe, play with the digital copy and still receive it in the mail.. or?

Just wondering, sorry if a post on this topic already exists -- I couldn't find it.

Thanks.

This offer was Discontinued 04/30/2012
if you did not sign up before this you will not receive the Diablo III Standard Edition for free.