Can't Start downloading the client

Technical Support
so i got the game through the year subscription awhile back finally decided to download the client i log on to account, click on diablo 3, select to download the client, "verify age" i put in my birthdate DECEMBER 23 1985.

submit, link is broken maybe? it won't go any farther then that it just keep refreshing the page, i've tried "open in new tab/new window" but all bring me back to the part of verifying age
also noticed clicking ----- transaction history ---- game and codes ---- settings ---

all don't do anything when i click them
bump, hoping or a reply...

tried it again about 5 minutes ago. same problem still exists

really just hoping this gets fixed by like the 14th, so i can play the game i've been waiting for since i finished diablo 2 the first time. already sending the wife away the morning of the 14th for a month because i'll pretty much be married to diablo :P i've explained this to her and she understands but not gonna be much fun if i'm just sitting here look at my birthdate praying the submit button will work for me to get that 7 meg file to start the client download with
Good Morning Lldea,

Here is a copy of the link to Download the Installer for Diablo 3. (copy and paste into your Browser, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, ect)

http://us.media.battle.net.edgesuite.net/downloads/d3-installers/589acdb4-c660-318a-b993-01528fad7da6/Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer-downloader.exe

Download this, save to Desktop, Launch it and Choose a Folder to download the Installation Files (Desktop for easyness). Let it download the 7.6GB Files, and on Monday May14th, you will be able to run the Setup.exe in the folder and install the game.

Happy Gaming!
<3 LOVE YOU
gonna try it later heading to work

error: not designed to run on windows or has an error (at the end it says image error) so i can't even use the file :\

crazy being i downloaded the beta client just fine when it was open.... but deleted it after beta
gonna try it later heading to work

error: not designed to run on windows or has an error (at the end it says image error) so i can't even use the file :\

crazy being i downloaded the beta client just fine when it was open.... but deleted it after beta

Ok, when you get back can you tell me a little about your computer? Windows 7, Vista, Mac OS #, XP?
back!

OPERATING SYSTEM:
Windows 7 Home Premium
Service Pack 1

PROCESSOR:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60 GHz

INSTALLED MEMORY (RAM):
8.00 GB

SYSTEM TYPE:
64-bit operating system

VIDEO CARD:
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870
so, i tried updating all drivers and making sure everything was right, when that failed i had windows restore to a backup time 9 months ago before i really had anything on this laptop... still getting the same error
FIXED:

opened dos prompt,

typed dns /snannow

opened the log - found corrupted unfixable .DLL files - manually replaced them 1 by 1...

if anyone else runs into this error i can walk them through step by step how to fix it- feel free to message me at any time
You are awesome dude been trying the normal for hours and this helped