Diablo III Expansion

Lore and Story
Prev 1 9 10 11
05/14/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Revrak
Is there any possible lore left for what could be an expansion?

only halfassed bullcrap like they have in WoW .
Ok, this is what i think will come in the expansion, maybe some of them in an earlier patch, but im most certain they will be there in the expansion. (Sorry for bad english btw)

- New followers (Id like one that uses two handed weapons)
- PvP (I think this will come before the expansion, but i want it to be there by then)
- A new act (I think there will be an act 5 that includes killing Adria, because she just disapeared after act 3)
- Bigger difference between legendary items and magic items (I have magic items and legendary items for the same lvl and class, but the magic is better...)
- Coventous Shen! (There's something fishy about this guy. Remember after killing Gavin? He said the crucible isn't cursed anymore, but instead of taking the crucible himself, he asked the player to do it. sensed something sinister about him. I even considered the possibility that he is Tathamet; the true prime evil. He was helping you because he wanted to bring down the 7 overlords of Hell so that he could take his rightful place as the supreme evil being.)

Thats it. Comment if you agree or not
I read this on page two:

05/17/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Supermerlion
Adria is Lilith.

seems pretty legit seeing as though in the BoC it is stated that Lilith manipulates nephalem or whatever ( been like a week since reading so not to sure.) And if you see the way Adria manipulates you and think about it that statement, to me, seems pretty solid.
sorry for topic change but thought i would get that out.
Imperius seems the type to turn evil and try to kill the !@#$ out of sanctuary and the Nephalem, cant see him as the "End boss" though...
According to all the evidence i've seen, none of the prime/lesser evils stay dead, they always find a new body. So it seems they would have to be trapped inthe soulstone, and the soulstone removed from sanctuary(if you want an end to the story
Adria for sure...

The plot of betrayal by a female reminds me of Melissan from BGII:ToB
Adria for sure...

The plot of betrayal by a female reminds me of Melissan from BGII:ToB

YOU.. SHALL.. SUFF-AH!!
Automatic weapons will be banned from the game.
I read this on page two:

05/17/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Supermerlion
Adria is Lilith.

seems pretty legit seeing as though in the BoC it is stated that Lilith manipulates nephalem or whatever ( been like a week since reading so not to sure.) And if you see the way Adria manipulates you and think about it that statement, to me, seems pretty solid.

so when diablo controlled aidan and banged adria it was actually just two possessed people banging? so leah is the child of lillith and diablo