[SOLVED] d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ

Technical Support
1 2 3 7 Next
This seems to be the fix some of us determined it from this thread.

Error: The file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Updates\d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again.

FIX

1. Deleted the MPQ file.
2. Downloaded the new game client (30mbs).
3. Ran the new game client (30mbs) as administer.

Thanks to MrMocket for the help in solving this.

No need to uninstall or download the setup from battle.net if you get this error. Just delete file and run the launcher again.

If you get the same error, download the file from:
http://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/d3-pod-retail/NA/8370.direct/Updates/d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ
And save in your "Diablo III\Updates" folder before starting the launcher again.

Thanks to Barthus for this ^^^^^^
Followed the steps, still the same error over and over!

This is so annoying, where is Blizzards help on this?
OK I finally got it working here were my steps...

1. Uninstall Diablo 3 (via Add/Remove Programs)
2. Download game client setup from Battle.net account area
3. Run setup (It failed with same error again...)
4. Delete the MPQ file
5. Run C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III Launcher.exe (as admin)

You may be able to start at step 3, I did 1 & 2 before it worked this time. The trick was to not run the setup a second time but to run the Diablo III Launcher.exe
No need to uninstall or download the setup from battle.net if you get this error. Just delete file and run the launcher again.

If you get the same error, download the file from:
http://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/d3-pod-retail/NA/8370.direct/Updates/d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ
And save in your "Diablo III\Updates" folder before starting the launcher again.
bump
worked. Thnx!
I would like to thank Barthus for the solution thanks man
I deleted the win-final.mpq file and restarted the blizzard stream downloader and its just re-downloading everything, and im sitting here looking at a diablo 3 folder thats almost 8 gigs. what do i do?
Thank You Barthus!!! worked for me!!!
bump
Was told this was the fix for my problem, if it works i'll confirm (if not I'll let you know.... RAGE.... not really)
thanks for that link Barthus, that fixed it. :)
Thank you so so much for this.
It worked... thanks everyone in the thread.

Just as a side note the actual file is located in the updates folder, several similar files are in other folders deleting them slowed me down but hey I only lost 5 minutes of actaul play time, I'll live with it.
trying it out.
That worked like a charm, thanks guys!!!
Thanks for the Quick Fix
anyone know what is causing that problem anyways?