Any kind of clemency access for retail?

Technical Support
I know, there is a 99.99999% chance that nothing can be done, but there is no harm in asking right?

Well I bought the Collector's Edition... Problem is that when I bought it, the only place that was still selling it was Walmart. They aren't even shipping the game until after it launches and then the estimated delivery is 5/24, nine days after launch.

Is there any way I can provide an invoice or billing statement to show I have purchased the game to Blizzard Support and have access to the game prior to getting my key?

I mean, I really want to play and I am even considering buying the digital normal edition to play for those nine days prior, but really don't want to do that if there is any chance at an alternative...

Thanks
i dont see that happening haha. should have done your research on delivery times man
:(

could just buy the pre purchase then when 5/24 comes do the upgrade thing.
if you have extra funding this could be a viable alternative.
i dont see that happening haha. should have done your research on delivery times man
:(

could just buy the pre purchase then when 5/24 comes do the upgrade thing.
if you have extra funding this could be a viable alternative.

It has nothing to do with research on delivery times as this was the ONLY option, it was either buy it there or not buy it at all as all other retailers are sold out and the only places left to buy are from resellers who bought 10 copies months ago and sell them for $300 each now.
Unless someone gives you a starter edition code from them buying the game, which would let you lvl to 13, you cannot play until your game shows up.
05/13/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Smrg
Unless someone gives you a starter edition code from them buying the game, which would let you lvl to 13, you cannot play until your game shows up.

Do you know if I will be able to deactivate (from my Battle.net account) my normal addition via Blizzard support to give it to a friend or something later?
If you buy the normal edition, while you wait for your CE to show up, you can indeed call customer service once you upgrade to CE, and get another code to replace the wasted normal edition, to give to your friend.

If you have the normal edition through annual pass, you will only get 4 months of game time, and cannot get a replacement code for it, if you upgrade it to CE.
If you buy the normal edition, while you wait for your CE to show up, you can indeed call customer service once you upgrade to CE, and get another code to replace the wasted normal edition, to give to your friend.

If you have the normal edition through annual pass, you will only get 4 months of game time, and cannot get a replacement code for it, if you upgrade it to CE.

Really!? Nice I will do that then I have a friend I want to play this game with me :D