disc has been ejected please reinsert it and

Technical Support
Your installation disc has been ejected please reinsert it and try again, if not or if you keep seeing this error please log in to battle,net and install diablo III digitally.

any1 recieved this error ?
Yeah, while digitally installing, I'm getting that too when I reach 42%. Did you happen to figure out a solution? Thank you or anyone else who can provide some help.
I think you should put in the disk, OP.
05/14/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Lestat

That's what she said.
05/14/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Lestat

I LOL'd
If you look in the "Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer", do you seen any files ending with .part ?
In that folder there should be the following files:
Diablo III Setup.app (folder)
Diablo III Setup.exe
external_resources.rcc
Installer Tome 1.MPQE
Installer Tome 2.MPQE
Installer Tome 3.MPQE
Launcher.db
SetupOSX.mpq
SetupWin.mpq

If any of those files aren't present, or you see any of them ending in .part, that means you haven't completely downloaded the installer, and you should start the downloader, point it to the folder where "Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer" is located (ie NOT "Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer" itself), and let it resume the download.

If you don't have the downloader anymore, you can download it from your battle.net account page.
Hmm le wild Installer Tome 4. has comed?
I'm having the same problem and after looking in my install folder I noticed my Installer Tome 3 ended with .part. Upon redownloading the downloader and launching it to download the rest of the files it only brings up the installer with the option to install. What do I do?
I deleted the file ending in .part (tome 3) and then opened the downloader. Doing this prevents the installer from redownloading the entire file and started it with the last 3gb of the download left. Hopefully this works.
I had the same problem. You simply IGNORE the error message. Do not click ok or cancel or anything like that. Leave it hanging on your desktop and the installer should be progressing with installation without any problems :)
Well ignoring the message did not work :s