Content of Diablo III pre-installer

Technical Support
I have download the Diablo III Pre-installer long time ago
I use "Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer-downloader" to download my pre-installer.
Now the actual content in this folder is:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7216/7189465832_739d140b89_b.jpg

There is a Installer Tome 3. MPQE file which is 0 bytes and
there is another Installer Tome 3. MPQE. part file which is 3,749,983 k bytes

Whether I re-execute the Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer-downloader or redownload this file and re-execute it, the files remained same, is it normal?
why didn you tells us what hepepend when you clicked on that diablo III setup.exe did it pop up a window with INSTALL???????

update:
my tome 3 has 3,746,325. eveything else in my folder is same as your folder. an i just have 1 tome 3.

i dunno why you are getting 2. but click on that d3 setup and tell us what happens or take a pic. if it lets you hit INSTALL and then a new window saying ""the star has not yet fallen"" then you are all set to go during launch
Yes, It DID allow me to get to the INSTALL window.

I asked because that *.MPQE.part seemed to be an UNFINISHED download
Installer Tome 3.MPQE
Installer Tome 3.MPQE.part <= It is very similar to some unfinished zip or rar file.
and I am afraid when the day comes, the Installation may pup-up something corrupted or something missing.
I have this same exact problem, bump the !@#$ out of this %^-*!, I WANNA PLAY
I've the same problem with Tome 2, even after re-executing the old downloader (Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer-downloader) or even trying with another .exe from the old downloader, my .part file wouldnt turn into a .MPEQ.
I just deleted both .MPEQ (0 bytes) and .part (3,92gb) and ran old downloader again and now I'm downloading my Tome 2 from start. So far so good
What if dont have a TOME file in my folder but it shows that the install went fine?
You'll see part files if you close the downloader before it has finalized. Run the downloader again against the directory that is housing your install files. It should verify the data, download the missing bits, unpack them and then pop up the installer all on its own once it has finished.