Issues with set up...

Technical Support
When my Brother and I tried to run the set up today we both got the 108 error. We both followed the instructions on how to fix it, except there is still an issue with mine. I went back into my battle net account to download the installer again so it would repair the files that are missing. The set up was called Diablo-III-8370-enUS-Installer, my brothers was called Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer. When i tried to run mine, it simply would start redownloading everything even though I choose the same directory path as before. I got my brother to send me his installed that ended with GB, and it would do the same.

I have a Diablo folder with the game launcher in it, when I open it, it attempts to download like 7 gigs or so? But when my Brother did it he didn't have to do any of that.

t;dr why do I have a different installer from my brother and why is it trying to redownload everything I already have?

Edit: Apparently he was using the EU installer. Does this mean he would have to reinstall on the US downloader for his game to run?
^