Installer stuck at 77%

Technical Support
1 2 3 6 Next
Anyone elses installer stuck at 77% saying there is 24.4 MB download remaining ? Sort of right at the lil hub when it would go from setup to playable.
damn 77 O_O i cant even get to 2%
Mine done installing, they still need to download some stuff at the end, u might need to check your connection.
mine jumped from 69 to 77 to 93 so let it sit a little bit before you give up on it
connection information shows me at 99% but with a dead download rate.
Stuck at 77% here too with no DL speed.

UPDATE: Nvm. Just jumped to 100%.
Mine still shows 77% with a download rate of 0.00 under connection information.

I disabled security software and added d 3 setup thru windows firewalls. still getting no connection it seems.
05/14/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Crystalist

That's fine. It optimizes after you press play (which should no longer be greyed out).
I'm stuck at 32%. Hasn't moved in over 10 minutes.
05/14/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Bodach

That's fine. It optimizes after you press play (which should no longer be greyed out).

the installer progress bar says 77% with a grey'd out PLAY, but when you open connection information it says Completed 8.17GB of 8.19GB ( 99%) still with a flat lined download rate tho
UPDATE:

out of no where it just jumped to 93%. Freaking odd. Downloading is up and running and my " PLAY " button is now click-able. Although I think i'll wait to actually click it til its done. And now having finished typing all this.. 100%
same issue I got here. Did you solve it
Mine's completely done yet says it needs to redownload and also requires a disc.

Way to test the installer blizzard gj
If you see that the download speed is not showing make sure you close the installer and then turn it back on, when i went from red to yellow bar i had to close it and when i reopened it the client was back to the normal 2mbs/sec
Mine is stuck at 77% with a 56.7 kb/s download speed... Weird.
I am all installed and good to go. Here is the order of things that happened to me:

1-77%: "Installing..."
77%: "Downloading..." (Saw about 40 MB remaining before it disappeared)
77%: "Updating files... (*/14000)
77%: "Updating files..." (*/611) (yellow bar)
100%: Done and playable.
May I suggest if you downloaded the installer prior to may 12 that you re download from the blizz site again. It seems there was a problem with the previous installer version. I was stuck at 77% and the new installer shot right up to 100%
stuck at 77% at 147kb/s ??? dont know why. peer to peer toggle did nothing.
Welcme to the club
Mine's stuck @ 77% with no data transfer showing. Anyone else have the same issue?