12:10

Technical Support
It is 10 after 12 and I cannot log in it says Error 33 Blizzard is down for maintenance!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its 12 pdt therefore 3 more hours
I thought it went live on time zones but its PDT!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAGIN OVER HERE IN THE EAST COST WOKE UP THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET TO PLAY BEFORE WORK!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT WAKING UP AT 3am TO PLAY WHEN I GOT TO WAKE UP AT 5 AND BE TO WORK AT 6 WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAGE I JUST WANT U TO KNOW HOW I FEEL BLIZZARD IM SAYING WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rage away my friend. I play on the US server too, and I'm in New Zealand - so I've been waiting 16 hours since midnight on the 15th, with 3 more to go.

Such is life.
The announcement clearly said PDT...

I swear Blizzard needs to make everyone take a reading comprehension test before gaining post privileges.
It is supose to go live at 8 pm PST thats midnight EST. WTF is wrong with the damn servers!!!
EEEEE.....yup.......First time they did this.....Blizzard seems to be so far up it's own butt that they think the world runs on their time.......Good thing all those people waited out side of Gamestop and Best Buy to only have to wait till 3 am.......
Troll detector tingling. Please try to be constructive folks.
05/14/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Chaoshammer
It is supose to go live at 8 pm PST thats midnight EST. WTF is wrong with the damn servers!!!

Wasn't it the installer(and not the game servers) that went live at 8AM PDT(Pacific Daylight Time)?

As for using pac time... Blizzard. Is. In. Irvine. California.

I'm going to throw in another period. Period.

edit::May not have been perfectly crystal clear on the Irvine comment. They're at the Irvine Spectrum Gamestop(which is about 5 minutes from their office) acting like rock stars until midnight. Hence why it's not up till midnight PDT, because their audience would rush home to play. :D
DOH!!