Activation Code

Technical Support
Ok so I got Diablo 3 from the WoW Annual Pass so it didn't give me an activation key or what have you and it asked for one when I tried to Pre-download the game. It is still downloading regardless I never activated it. I don't want to download the entire thing just to find out I have re-download again because I needed to activate it. So if you don't need to activate it that would be good, but, if you have to activate where are you supposed to get the activation key if you got it from the WoW annual pass?
Go to:

Under "My Game Accounts" you should have Diablo 3. Click on it.

Under "ACCOUNT STATUS", it should say "ACTIVE". If so, you are good to go, and already activated.

The installer simply asks you to activate if you haven't already. So you can tell it you are activated, and it will proceed normally.
I would also like an answer to this question if anyone can help out
Thank you VincentLaw
Ok yes it does say it is Active. Thank you for clearing that up for me. :)
This is going to be a very popular thread for a little while me thinks. Oh well, down load away. I'm active!
i get a message saying i have no diablo 3 license attached to my account?
In case you get the Error 12 (no game attached to your account) go to Options->Account and change the region to the region you are in, that solved it for most people.
it says active but when downloading it, it is asking me to buy d3
nice xD
i got the free version but when i bought the full version i am playing game high levels and everything, but it wont let me auction house. any ideas?

Try connecting to your Account Management page and changing the account's password. That will refresh the account data which should clear this up for you.