Cd Version

Technical Support
Right now my PC is being worked on by someone, the digital version never worked right on my pc even though the D3 Open weekend beta worked just fine, I got a refund on the digital version and I have gotten the Cd Version in the mail earlier today and have no computer to work it on til maybe later this week, I would like to know, Is anyone having trouble with the CD Version on their windows 7? I would like to know of any problems before I try it when i get my pc back, I would love to play diablo 3 so much and this is my first time being able to type on these forums as i've only owned the older blizzard games like D2 and Warcraft 3 as I dont pay for subscriptions on videogames most of the time, I'm just asking friendly if there is any problems I should be ready for when I put in my D3 disk for the first time in my computer, when I tried the digital version all I got after the blizzard downloader was that its not compatible with 64bit windows 7 at the time, so after I get my PC back I'm going to try the CD and see if it will work any better, Thank you for any replies ,
Ps: I've already gone through support several times and couldn't figure out the digital version with support reps either but that was before I brought my PC in for repair
I have no idea what your problem was, but if you had a problem with the digital download you'll probably have the problem with the DVD version as well. The game will need to download a patch right after installation.
How would I get this patch after installation? It wouldn't let me install , even better yet it wouldn't even bring me to the "fire from the sky has not yet fallen popup", it just brings up some thing like this - first it shows " updating Files" then it comes up with " Not compatible with 64bit Windows 7", if a Blue post could give me some advice about it and see if I can find a way through it or at least figure out where I would get the patch?

This is a very important game to me but I would have to have it fixed before I'd have to send it back to the store because I only have a certain amount of days before its not refundable where i live and I'm not keeping a game that doesn't work worth crap just to sit in my room reminding me I spent hard earned cash on something that never worked.