WARNING! Game breaking bug spotted error 3006

General Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
Pretty bad that a game breaking bug like this got through to launch day.
Doesn't lock out a character, locks out the entire game.
That's just horrible.
My only suggestion is don't try to log in for about 3 hours then try. that's what i did and i'm in again after suffering from the shield swap crash issue.
Happened to me after killing that guy. I was in the cow man place when I swapped shields with him.
I got this problem AFTER i defeated jondar.

Unfortunately, people probably wouldnt see thread until they encounter the problem.
Is anyone having problems with their mouse/pointer. I can not move my pointer once the game boots to the log in screen, I am not able to log in or start the game. Any ideas on how to fix?
i traded and can not log back
THANKS FOR THE TIP! God dammit !@#$ this gremjnfjsnjfsefbnw :C
when will i be able to log on again like in a week 2 days 1 hour?
Tried logging in and there's now an announcement for emergency maintenance. ETA 1hour!

FINGERS CROSSED!!
The Diablo servers are down for emergency maintenance, says about an hour.
05/15/2012 10:24 AMPosted by AmunRa
Is anyone having problems with their mouse/pointer. I can not move my pointer once the game boots to the log in screen, I am not able to log in or start the game. Any ideas on how to fix?

pretty sure i saw a thread about it but dunno if in europe or us tech support subforum
one more bug that breaks the game is when you log out and try to switch toons. it wont switch and you will have the same toon as you logged off as. then if you try to log on to any toon it will say that you cant make or join a game.
Thanks, Ill look
Is that Maintenance only for US? dafuq
please make it quick BLIZZARD..
This also happened on my monk, not the same reason... rather a simple dc and error 3006 continuously.
i got 3006 if i started a new character....
Bumpin'
I was playing Monk aswell, i hired the templar for maby 5 minutes in act 1 at some point, at the end of act 2 i gave the templar, without hiring him, a new weapon, a relic and a shield (never been equipped), i played for 15 more minutes, then i left cuz my buddy went off , then i tried to join a random public game, loading screen wouldnt go away so i ALT+F4 the game, error 3006 when trying to log back in