It now tells me that I dont have a licence

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Now I need a licence attached to my account even tho I have downloaded it from blizzard after paying for it? Error 12?
Is the account active?
Error 12- This error is caused by the Global Play feature being disabled until all regions are active. Please make sure you choose the correct region when starting the game as per this sticky:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4008341471
make sure you have selected the AMERICAS REGION

At the login screen hit OPTIONs, click on ACCOUNT and make sure the Server Region is called The Americas.

Also the Americas region isn't active until 5pm today... another 5 hours, 38 mins
stop trying to sneakingly play on the asia server..... okay i tried :D
05/14/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Alkuren
stop trying to sneakingly play on the asia server..... okay i tried :D

Didn't we all?
This is due to your account not being present in the license server for that region

Connect to your appropriate region or wait for Globalplay later
I don't knock off till 5pm I'm happy :)
i start work in 1 hour. Im very very very unhappy! Blizzard have ripped me right off with this. So much for satisfied customers :(
05/14/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Frapster
I don't knock off till 5pm I'm happy :)

Im leavin early :P

05/14/2012 08:12 PMPosted by fenkage07
i start work in 1 hour. Im very very very unhappy! Blizzard have ripped me right off with this. So much for satisfied customers :(

Doesn't read info that has been availible for weeks and is the same as every other blizzard launch in aus... Complains on fourms.
05/14/2012 08:12 PMPosted by fenkage07

Now that I have finally installed D3 and I can post in these forums. I would like to say that thanks to nuffys such as this I have been provided hours of entertainment whilst waiting for Diablo3 to be released.