Error 84 & Error 12

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
anyone this resolve error 84? please help me to my language in English.my D3 is lock to traditional Chinese..
*bump*
please unlock the language.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Error 84 - The client does not match the account's native language. Please use the game's original client. (Error 84) ERROR_LOCALE_RESTRICTED_TW

please remove this error 84 or unlock the language so we can change it into English version...
please give me English client blizzard....................
yes please give the english version of it,.
Me:
I'm a South African living in Taiwan. I bought Diablo 3 here as well but I can't change the language. There are so many complaints about this as well. There are a lot of people that can only speak English you know. So now we can't play the game because of err 84. I'm sure that a lot of people have expected a lot more from Blizzard in this regard. Please help the people that support you!

------
Customer Service Representative
Hey there,

I received your ticket about being unable to change the language in Diablo III. I am very sorry for the trouble this has caused you.

Unfortunately us Game Masters don't have any involvement with how the game is designed and we cannot make any changes to things like the languages. =( I understand your situation and I wish I had better news for you but sadly this isn't something the Game Master Department can assist with. What you're asking is for a change to be made to the game, which is something only our developers can do. I went ahead and sent your feedback about this to our developers so they can review this and determine if changes can be made. I also recommend you send them your feedback via the forums so they can get this information directly from you because honestly it has more weight than things us Game Masters send up. Here's a link to the forums for you: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/

If we can help with anything else just let us know. I hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Blizzard Entertainment games!

Best of luck,

Game Master
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support

Me:
I don't mind paying for an upgrade. I just don't want to pay for another game.