An unexpected error Occurred....

Technical Support
Keep trying to install but I keep getting a pop up right when the window that has the option to activate the game or that you already have it activated. Says to please try again or contact Customer Support.

Any idea what is up?
This can be caused by an incorrect region being set. To change Region to Americas just click on the 'Pre download game client' on the right hand side and after the age screen you can change from Global or EU to US. Of course, you may have to re-download the game :/
The 'download' options tab is grayed out for me...
05/14/2012 06:58 PMPosted by MissCheetah
This can be caused by an incorrect region being set. To change Region to Americas just click on the 'Pre download game client' on the right hand side and after the age screen you can change from Global or EU to US. Of course, you may have to re-download the game :/

Do you think I have to re download the client again?
The threads on this go by SO fast that I can't tell you what others experienced. I do know that downloading again, with the correct region, has fixed MANY issues for people.
05/14/2012 07:05 PMPosted by MissCheetah
The threads on this go by SO fast that I can't tell you what others experienced. I do know that downloading again, with the correct region, has fixed MANY issues for people.

Got it to work by re downloading the client ;) Thanks for replying.