Error 3005

Technical Support
1 2 3 7 Next
keep getting error 3005 player has been disconnected any idea on how to fix it?
Whats that
Getting this all day
This is happening due to many users trying to log in to the game at once. Try again later and see if you are able to.

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...
I think i got 3005 from trying to login too fast too many times.
Issue is it's not even trying to connect to the authentication servers. Attempt to log in with a few letters in the email and pass and it will say the exact same things.
I think i got that 4 that too.
05/15/2012 01:07 AMPosted by Wuropp
Issue is it's not even trying to connect to the authentication servers. Attempt to log in with a few letters in the email and pass and it will say the exact same things.

This, you can type anything into it and it doesn't even try to connect, just error 3005.
This implies Blizz is blocking your IP address. Do they have a right to do so for a service you have paid for?
This is happening due to many users trying to log in to the game at once. Try again later and see if you are able to.

Can you tell us anything useful?
Yeah, it is like we have been ip blocked. Definitely need more info.

So why on earth didn't you stagger the launch?
Yea listen to Blue and try again when nobody is playing... /sigh
I get this after receiving error #37, 65 times in under 1 minute.
Well this is !@#$ty, been trying for over an hour now to log in. Why is this? Shouldn't the stress test have shown you what was going to happen?
The point is that we shouldn't *have* to come back later and try to get in. By now Blizzard should have learned how to do a launch properly, but it seems not. Don't try and feed me those lines of bull. "High traffic, come back later." No, you didn't plan ahead and put enough servers up. Blizz has no one to blame but themselves, but watch them pawn it off on anything else instead of taking responsibility.
Im pretty sure this happens if u try to log in too many times. It only happens when i try to log in many times quickly and the answer we were givens sounds like they dont want to give a clear answer. just imo
i know right atleast have a QUE or something i mean !@#$
All of my friends are leveling right now and I can't log on..