Error 317002

Technical Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 15 Next
Happening here as well.
getting this, too.
Same error (I just woke up) I also noticed I'm now missing 2/3 of my achievements from last night. Great
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY....... I JUST JOINED A BUDDYS GAME. GAVE HIM THE DROPS I FOUND. THEN WENT BACK TO MY OWN. THEN THIS HAPPEN.
I killed the skeleton king, got my next quest started, and logged out around 5:30 AM PDT this morning. Five hours later I'm getting this now.
Same here. :( I'm really enjoying the game too.
i think some servers are down for repair
05/15/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Shadowfist
geez people stop raging, it's day one, this happens with every game.. expecting a perfect launch is just ignorant.

Very true!
Same issue now.
Breaking News says they will be working on fixing it and the servers should be available in approx. 1 hour
Just got my game in the mail 5 mintues ago, and now this happens.
Getting the same...
same for me
Launched to play for 1st time and I get this error as well....Lame
Getting this error as well.
Same HERE sir!!!!!!!!
05/15/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Shadowfist
geez people stop raging, it's day one, this happens with every game.. expecting a perfect launch is just ignorant.

to be accurate, this is only happening to games "nowadays" >>;

blizz used to be about pure quality which is why its forgiveable to give them alot of time on development but on release its as buggy as an elder scrolls game and im disappointed.

Either ways, im getting the same error, everything was going well, i played to act 2 then i just upgraded my annual pass Diablo 3 to Collector's edition. i logged out and could not log back in thanks to this error.
Having this issue.
I was getting 25009 now I'm getting 317002 when trying to resume game.