Getting a refund on Standard edition?

Technical Support
I ordered 2 Collector Edition. One as special order at my job and one on a website.

Special Order at my job don't arrive fast and the order on a website is not yet shipped.
(yeah 2 because, i use 1 and i will let the second one unopened, taking magical dust on my shelves.

So, is there any OFFICIAL answer from Blizzard about this, NO SPECULATION, i want official answer of...

Is it possible to get a refund on a POST-release order of Standard if i activate my Diablo 3 Collector edition? Yeah, notice the POST release because i might buy it as soon i get the confirmation i will be able to get it refund despite not beeing a pre-order.

I will get the collector edition for sure within a month, no way to get the game activated as guess pass or holding 60$ on my credit card until i activate my CE when i receive it?

I played the beta a lot but now i want to play the full game but i can't because of slow shipping.

Also if is it possible, if i get a refund on the standard, will i lose my characters?
AND NO, I DON'T TALK ABOUT A removal of the game on the account so they give you a key to your friend, i mean a REAL refund on my paypal account.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English and if i might be in the wrong section, i'm new to this forum and i hope i can keep getting in touch with Blizzard and other fans!

Thanks and have an nice day y'all.
i dont remember where the post was, but it was said by bashiok before that if you choose to do something like this, you can contact customer support and they could possibly give you a game key to give to someone else, but I think the refund answer was a no.

edit: found it http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4175421603?page=2#24
I ordered 2 Collector Edition. One as special order at my job and one on a website.

Special Order at my job don't arrive fast and the order on a website is not yet shipped.
(yeah 2 because, i use 1 and i will let the second one unopened, taking magical dust on my shelves.

So, is there any OFFICIAL answer from Blizzard about this, NO SPECULATION, i want official answer of...

Is it possible to get a refund on a POST-release order of Standard if i activate my Diablo 3 Collector edition? Yeah, notice the POST release because i might buy it as soon i get the confirmation i will be able to get it refund despite not beeing a pre-order.

I will get the collector edition for sure within a month, no way to get the game activated as guess pass or holding 60$ on my credit card until i activate my CE when i receive it?

I played the beta a lot but now i want to play the full game but i can't because of slow shipping.

Also if is it possible, if i get a refund on the standard, will i lose my characters?
AND NO, I DON'T TALK ABOUT A removal of the game on the account so they give you a key to your friend, i mean a REAL refund on my paypal account.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English and if i might be in the wrong section, i'm new to this forum and i hope i can keep getting in touch with Blizzard and other fans!

Thanks and have an nice day y'all.

I don't know if it's the wording, or you're jumping everywhere with this, but I am as confused as a cat at a laser show.
Here's what I am getting out of this post:

You ordered 2 CE, one to activate and one to keep mint condition.

You (apparently) ordered a standard edition game, of which you will be activating your D3 account with to play until the CE comes within a month.

You want a refund on this Standard Edition game, though the CD key will be used and made invalid, once your CE arrives in the mail.

Is that right?

Note: You will not lose your characters. It's as if you created a WoW account, deactivated it for a couple years, then came back...as long as you log in with the same account, all your characters will be there.
Sorry for the confusion.
In short.

-I want to know the answer BEFORE buying a digital version of the standard.
- I ordered 2 CE.
- I will open ONLY one.
- The shipping seems to take forever.
- If i buy a standard edition on Battle.Net
- Will i be able to get a FULL refund of the game if i activate the CE.
- I mean a FULL refund of the digital version, not a CD key to give to a friends.
So.. anyway Blizzard can answer me fastster? I already opened a ticket 2 days ago while the game wasn't yet release and no answer yet.