Character is gone after quick patch

Technical Support
So I logged on after the quick patch and my 14 DMH was gone. Don't know what happened to it but it is not there. Anyone elses characters gone as well or is it just me?
I lost my DH too!!

what can I do now? restart a new DH or wait for they to roll back?
I lost my 23 DH too. Wth.....
I thought my character was gone too but actually it just changed what server I was on from America's to Europe, should check that under options
Mine changed from Europe to America... this is really odd. If I log in on the EU servers there are no characters, my WD has migrated across the ocean for some reason.
05/15/2012 03:45 PMPosted by seaotters
Mine changed from Europe to America... this is really odd. If I log in on the EU servers there are no characters, my WD has migrated across the ocean for some reason.

Same thing here, switching back to Americas fixed this. Most of the achievements I got were gone though.
05/15/2012 03:50 PMPosted by bmd

Same thing here, switching back to Americas fixed this. Most of the achievements I got were gone though.

Yep, same here - achievements are mostly missing. I'm just concerned that now the character might be stuck on USA servers. I really don't want it to be because once I've finished normal on single player I'll want to do nightmare etc in multiplayer and it's gonna lag if I'm forced to play on American servers. Also sort of worried about what it will mean for the RMAH side of things.
They need to sort this.
Yeah.

Well. I am certain my character and region was set to EUROPE BEFORE PLAYING(knowledge from beta). Now it is in America... wee, I've never been to America!!!

ALSO: Blizzard never asked where to set your default, which is of major importance for people who did not properly switch...
I think I'm gonna submit a ticket and call it a night, hopefully they'll have all this stuff sorted out in the morning. Good luck guys.