5 hours downloading, 10% done...

Technical Support
I am on a fiber optic connection and have even tried taking down my firewall altogether and still the download is going to take all day.

Whats going on?
Download won't really have anything to do with your connection.

Download has more to do with how much data their server can spit out. You can have a 25+mbps download speed but if their server can only feed out 300kbps, then that's all you will get.
There were a lot of posts about this on the 14th.

What worked for me was going into my LAN settings and unchecking "Automatically Detect Setting" and my dl speed shot up to my max down stream.

If you have Chrome, go to settings -> Under the Bonnet -> Proxy Settings -> LAN settings.

Some people also suggest that you turn off your anti-virus during the download, but I didn't see any gains from this.
There were a lot of posts about this on the 14th.

What worked for me was going into my LAN settings and unchecking "Automatically Detect Setting" and my dl speed shot up to my max down stream.

If you have Chrome, go to settings -> Under the Bonnet -> Proxy Settings -> LAN settings.

Some people also suggest that you turn off your anti-virus during the download, but I didn't see any gains from this.

What do you mean by Chrome?
Oh the internet browser i didnt even think of that! thanks dude just did it and it jumped from 100 KB/s to 3 MB/s!
I got the physical disc and it only took me twenty minutes.
well since i changed those settings i went from 10% to 25% in the last 5 minutes lol, took 5 hours to get to 10% before.