Weaponsmaster perk and tooltips

Barbarian
If I choose the weaponsmaster passive ability, are the bonuses reflected in the item tooltips and charachter sheet, or do I have to calculate them myself?
i think they are calculated on your sheet, but it might be bugged
05/17/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Xaile
i think they are calculated on your sheet, but it might be bugged

Thanks, hopefully someone will be able to clarify.
Servers came up and, for the record, Weapon Master updates damage on character sheet but does not update weapon damage on weapon tooltips.
Servers came up and, for the record, Weapon Master updates damage on character sheet but does not update weapon damage on weapon tooltips.

That's because it's not increasing your weapon damage. It's increasing your overall damage/stats, crit, attack speed, or fury gain. You'll always see a change in your damage # unless you have a mighty weapon, in which case you gain fury generation.
I don't think this passive is working correctly or at least not updating the char sheet
The passive does show in your character sheet. In both the details menu (ie. equipping a mace will increase your crit chance by 15%) and in the damage: xxxx section.

You can confirm this easily by dual-wielding and just swapping your weapons to modify which bonus you are gaining because the passive is determined by your mainhand. I cannot say for sure at 60 and in better gear, but for everything I've seen up to level 45: sword/dagger > axe/mace > polearm/spear > mighty weapon for raw damage numbers.

Results may vary based on playstyle (higher crit activating overpower more, mighty weapon for more fury, etc) but most barbs that I know of just stick to 100/100 fury and don't use any fury spenders.