Exposed Breasts? WHAT?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
ENOUGH POINTLESS POSTS ABOUT DOWN TIME!!!

Here is something to get your mind off it.

Just thought I would point out that the Vile Temptress mob in Diablo 3 is covered in the Brady Games strategy guide, and in the guide, the sample image of it has a metal pasty type apparatus of some kind on it's breasts. HOWEVER in game, the skin has fully exposed breasts. The rest of the succubi in the game have covered breasts. Could this have been a last minute change, or a forgotten thing to report to ESRB, as the rating does not even mention PARTIAL nudity?

And I am not saying I don't approve. In fact, it is refreshing to see a game actually use nudity in an understated way like this. It isn't lude and it makes Diablo more adult. As it should be.

Just some food for thought while you wait for 8 more hours.
This is what the downtime is for.
05/22/2012 02:31 AMPosted by Krjal
This is what the downtime is for.

Probably.

I actually noticed this in-game and mentioned it, because they had to patch D2 to censor the corrupted rogues.

D1 had nude succubi.
They better not patch it! It is already rated M and vidya these days are so censored it sickens me.
how can u forget that andy had bear breasts also
ENOUGH POINTLESS POSTS ABOUT DOWN TIME!!!

Here is something to get your mind off it.

Just thought I would point out that the Vile Temptress mob in Diablo 3 is covered in the Brady Games strategy guide, and in the guide, the sample image of it has a metal pasty type apparatus of some kind on it's breasts. HOWEVER in game, the skin has fully exposed breasts. The rest of the succubi in the game have covered breasts. Could this have been a last minute change, or a forgotten thing to report to ESRB, as the rating does not even mention PARTIAL nudity?

Just some food for thought while you wait for 8 more hours.

Great now they'll change it to appease to the kids of the world. There goes yet another of the slowly dwindling adult oriented (even if only slightly) aspects of our small corner in the universe.
I mean they are demons directly serving the Maiden of Lust... so... It's rather fitting they be nude don't you think?
Unfortunately my acid rain completely disintegrates their shameless behavior.
were is breast
05/22/2012 02:37 AMPosted by Maehara
Pics please, thank you

Ill screen shot it when the downtime is over. That is if it hasn't been patched. Couldn't find a pic of it on Google.
It's ok, I printed and attached multiple naked females on my TV for maximum Diablo enjoyment.
05/22/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Python

Bears don't have breasts, silly goose.
It would be pretty dumb if demonic temptresses skulked around in hell wearing lingerie to protect their modesty
The game is rated M for good reason. If anyone here remember when AoC came out, it was M-rated as well, and had FFN on female characters :P
Pics, or it's not true lol
05/22/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Python

How can you forget that this is a different forum and a different game?
ohhhh D1 succubus boobs lol, was like 12 and they were the most amazing pixels i have ever seen lol, wheres my 2012 better looking pixel boobs!!!! I DEMAND MORE BOOBS OR A REFUND!
BRB reinstalling windows cuz i cannot see pics