Auction House refuses to accept square gems

Bug Report
I've been trying to sell my Square gems for 2 days now, whenever I put them on the AH, it tells me "Request is being processed" and then it says "Request Timed out", but my gems are gone from my inventory, about 5 minutes later they show up in my "Auctions" as being there, but if I look at the completed tab, it says "Not sold".

This morning I tried again, same bug, except now they've somehow been sold but I can't collect any money.
CANNOT BUY SQUARE RUBY - PRICE FLUCTUATES TOO FAST? TOO MUCH DEMAND?
I have also been unable to purchase Square Rubies. If I get my mouse ready to buy as soon as the option comes up, then click and press enter as fast as possible to attempt a buy, my request times out. If I do this any slower sometimes I will get a message that it is no longer available, or my request will time out again. [possible suggestion: Let the player input a max bid and let the system match them up with any available rubies under that price. The buying experience feels like the system is trying to match the same ruby to 100 players' request when really there are 100 available rubies of comparable price.]

I have attempted purchasing repeatedly for 10-20 minutes at a time over several sessions in the past two days, but so far I have ended up with only 1 square ruby which completed its transaction during a time when I was logged off (delayed).

OTHER DELAYS - BUT NO PROBLEMS WITH MONEY/ITEMS/REFUNDS : )
I have run into several other glitchy problems with orders falling through or certain aspects of purchases and refunds be dropped or significantly stuck/delayed, but to this date I have not ended up losing any items or money permanently.