D3 appears to download but..

Technical Support
it still stuck at 0% after 20 minutes download screen is up but appears that it may be downloading,
but then the other window pops up saying:

below minimum specifications:

pentium D 2.8 GHZ or AMD anthlon 64 x2 4400+

this is my pcs credentials:
processor intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 900 @2.20 GHZ 2.19 GHz

RAM 3.00

system type 64 bit operating system

windows 7 and im pretty sure im all up to date.

what im trying to figure is out it just a really big program or will it not download becuase something isnt right. pleased and thankyou
From my experience, the game will not allow you to install if you do not meet the requirements.

From what i have been told by friends, is that the HIGH demand of hardware is due to the "Video Sequences", not even the actual gameplay.

I have played the game myself on a buddies computer and see no extravagant increase in the graphics for the gameplay. So my only question is, WHY set a limit if it is only for the Video Sequences.... which in Diablo 2 we were allowed to avoid all contact with.
from what im seeing my computer appears to be up to date on the video portion, of course i havent been able to find my video card to confirm this.
Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+

from what ive been looking at this may be my problem? i have an intel celeron 900 @ 2.20 GHZ is there anyway i can improvee that to the minimum required 2.8
Not with out upgrading your motherboard and processor.