Global Play Reminder: RMAH

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
fix 3006
I will not be using RMAH if I continue to get error messages and reports of accounts being hacked
Assuring that Blizzard is doing all they can to repair errors and create a more secure server will help to alleviate some of my concern
05/21/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Veldora
If I live in Europe, and I use the America region, can I still access their RMAH?

Try actually reading the post, it answered this question quite clearly (in it's own paragraph no less).
I even went to the server webpage.....says game servers in asia europe and north america are all online...north america isnt for me damn error 3006.
how am i supposed to play the game with lagging connection ? complete waste of money as im never gunna be able to play it ....:@
Why can I not get my items back from auction I canceld in the 5 min count dawn thing. And no it's not the real money auction.
wow players should have stayed in wow, crossed over to the diablo side and all hell breaks loose.
I hope the AH issues get fixed once people start using real money, losing some gold is one thing, losing real money because of a bug will cause some issues.
You think Error 3006 is bad try running this piece of crap game on an Apple.
FIX 3006 you scammers
Holy hell, people. You do realize that Blizzard has numerous developers, right? They can actually work on multiple elements of the game at the same time.

05/21/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Baloo
You think Error 3006 is bad try running this piece of crap game on an Apple.

It is all but unplayable on my 2009 MacBook Pro, which is disappointing, but my Apple desktop computer handles it beautifully at all of the highest settings.
Why am i so happy to see people crying about errors lol. It makes me laugh. thanks for the update blizz time to go play diablo 3 again.
So I'm a little confused. I'm one of the guys who somehow defaulted to the EU servers and was wondering why none of his friends list was showing up (especially bnet). Is this announcement saying it will now show those people on my EU character. If so, awesome , less work for me, I hated being out that first 10 hours.

If not ... then I reflect the sentiments of early posters. This was already known, or in my case learned via frustration.
please fix error 3006.. it's almost 24hours for me

tried everything, change password, login from different ip, delete agent folder, admin, mash alt f4, etc..
05/21/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Tandy
How about all the people who have been hacked? Or the people in EU who cant play. None of this matters when your customers cant play...

haven't heard of this hacking yet....whos been hacked and in what region, also was it phishing or a scam that lost their account not "hacking"? (serious questions)
Since happy customers are too busy NOT whining in this thread, just wanted to say LOOOOVE THE GAAAAME...wife and I are addicted and anticipate nothing but good things from here. Now the masses may return to crying.
Now that Global Play is live, players can create characters, set up friends lists, gather items, and use the gold-based auction house in every region where Diablo III is available. To access another region, simply click on the "Options" button from the login screen, select the "Account" tab, and then choose which region you want to play in from the "Regions" drop-down.

As a reminder: please note that once the real-money auction house is available, players will only be able to access it in their home region. This means that, for characters outside of your home region, items cannot be bought or sold in any real-money auction house. To provide an example, if your home region is the Americas, you will not be able to access the real-money auction house on characters you create in Europe or Asia.

The focus of Global Play is simply to give you the ability to play Diablo III together with your friends in any region. For more information on Global Play in Diablo III, see the [url=""]FAQ[/url].

when will we ever get something like that for starcraft? hopefully HOTS or somewhere as it sucks having to pay $300 or so for an expansion pack, just to play the same game on a different server.
Yes, the first thing I'm going to do when the RMAH launches is link a credit card to my account and buy items with real money. Because I like it when hackers steal my items, gold, and potentially my credit card information?

If I were you, Lylirra, I wouldn't be saying even one sentence about the RMAH until the hacking problem is fixed.