why is blizzard ignoring the fps stuttering?

Bug Report
are they even aware about how widespread this issue is? The game developers seriously need to check the games code and figure out wtf is wrong and release a patch, ASAP.
lol i know, ive been posting that for a while and no answers
i get it to. i thought it was my graphics card but i guess not...its just irritating.
especially when you're in the act 2 sewers.
a lot of things could cause stuttering. some SLI configs seem to have issues too. I have a GTX580 and occasionally get stuttering or screen tear for a little bit. a buddy of mine used to get it bad with his daul gtx 580 sli. By used to i mean he stopped playing because blizz moved his characters to a US server (he lives in EU) so he just stop playing and is trying to get a refund but thats another story.
They're not answering because they can't. The tech support team reads these forums; they do. I promise. They don't have an answer because one doesn't exist yet, and the team in charge of fixing this is still trying to decide the best approach for doing so.

My theory is that the stuttering happens when the program needs a resource from the hard disk and loads it to the RAM. The only quick fix for this that we could do has the potential to accidentally delete a bunch of critical MPQ files, and telling your computer to use some of the hard drive as RAM.

And that probably won't even work for every user, because the stuttering might be caused by other things.
Yes I would atleast like them to say they are working on it.

But yea Act 2 sewers is horrible, I die so much in there trying to get thru it.
i don't know if its ram based. i'm running 8 and he's running 16 and he gets more issues. He's also using a SSD while i have a raid 1 config of 2 sata 1 drives. neither of use HD space for virtual memory so that isn't it i think.
This is a driver issue for you graphics card not the game.
Yes I would atleast like them to say they are working on it.

But yea Act 2 sewers is horrible, I die so much in there trying to get thru it.

Its the sound of the water and the water graphics and reflections that seem to do it for many. Same things seem to be happening to ppl when they get above ground and run over river areas as well.

Sound drivers!! I completely forgot that some sound drivers can actual effect video performance. there were a few other games where sound drivers caused a frame rate drop or screen tear. Totally forgot about that.
Getting this on my Mac, and the software is all up to date.