Nightmare Diablo Solo

Demon Hunter
I find that with the lag (especially when the client repositions you), this guy is incredibly difficult solo. Has anyone done it successfully by a wide margin at around level 53?
I killed him half an hour ago. I agree it is really not easy and I tried many different builds. What worked really well was Stunlock with Impale + Bola stun runes. Also SS + Prep is a must have especially against the dh image.

I was lvl 50 and not very well equipped... lvl 19 belt and lvl 21 gloves tells you everything :D didnt find anything good until now...
I killed him half an hour ago. I agree it is really not easy and I tried many different builds. What worked really well was Stunlock with Impale + Bola stun runes. Also SS + Prep is a must have especially against the dh image.

I was lvl 50 and not very well equipped... lvl 19 belt and lvl 21 gloves tells you everything :D didnt find anything good until now...

Holy !@#$ that build is insane.

I just one shotted him with it.

<3 to you sir.
Just tried it, great build/combo (bola / impale with stun runes)
Anyone else experience issues where using vault causes the single fireball into ground aoe to instantly explode if you use vault while its coming at you.

And to continue you to follow you if you uses it before?