Spoilers: Belial is REALLY bad at his job.

Lore and Story
Really, was ANYONE taken in by that horrible disguise of his?

I mean, i knew right away that the emperor was Belial when he started "helping" me find the black soulstone. This guy is TERRIBLE at lying.
Indeed, as the "lord of lies", he could've done much better than impersonating an annoying child monarch. Looks like Blizzard wasn't even trying.

If he was posing as the player's companion or a senior advisor and the presentation is executed well, it would've been more believable.
OMG NOO!!! You spoiled it for me... Please at least put a spoiler on this topic I had no idea! :P

lol
i always thought the kid was a girl then when they said "he" i was like WTFBRO?
Indeed, as the "lord of lies", he could've done much better than impersonating an annoying child monarch. Looks like Blizzard wasn't even trying.

To be fair, Azmodan wasn't much better; A "Peerless tactician who strikes where you least expect it"... Which is why he CONSTANTLY appeared to tell me exactly what he was doing and where i needed to go to stop him.

05/17/2012 05:54 PMPosted by CookingMama
and that boss is not even impressive~ I remeber the boss in d2 in act2 is very hard to kill and it scared me when I frst saw that big worm.

I think it actually would have fit his schtick as the lord of lies alot better if he'd started out from the beginning as a giant ridiculously evil looking monster, but then after beating in that form your see his "True" form of a really tiny wimpy looking monster.