Possible Bug or.. mechanic abuse? (GoldChest)

Bug Report
So my PC died two days after D3 came out so I've been watching a lot of streams. I keep seeing people farming Gold Chests... and not in the manner that they're going through two floors of a cave and claiming it. But that they're doing like 45 second runs where they Resume Game, run a few feet... go into a cellar and claim a gold chest, log out, resume game and repeat.

Method did this for a little while, while going towards their world first. This was a chest in the Oasis in act 2.

As of right now I'm watching two different streamers who are again running a chest... i'll call it "abuse of strategy".

Stream links - http://www.own3d.tv/#/live/72641
Other Link - http://www.own3d.tv/#/live/153518
Edit - Note: Streams being online and offline may vary as well obviously, they're streams.
The bug occurs in the Town Cellar in Alcarnus on Inferno.
They have also spoken about "other spots" that they don't wish to stream due to them potentially getting patched.

I can understand how this isn't a hack or anything, but this type of work is quite unfair to be honest. There are players who work hard for their items, yet people are pulling joke runs like this... and then they just sell the items on the AH which in turn crashes the Auction House market prices.

I would hope Blizzard has their attention to these type of "tactics", because once RMAH comes out things like this will cause chaos.
This is the one I want to report and have their attention asap. In some places, there has been groups of ppl dedicated to it and they're destroying the auction house.

This chest has been there even before Method used another one in act II.
Odd that when you posted I did see a blue response elsewhere "one minute ago", and now nothing.

Sorry for bumping this but this is serious issue.
"Destroying the auction house". The game has been out for less than a week, prices won't settle down for quiet a long while. By putting a lot of items on the auction house, they're kickstarting the economy. You won't have to wait three months before some crappy rare goes from 40kg down to 3kg like it should be.

Honestly, I don't see a problem with it.
You do realize that good stuff will all flow to RMAH when it goes live, don't you? By saying "destroying AH" I'm not complaining about the low prices of good stuff, but the instability of the market that is already chaotic, and which I'm trying to play with. If that brought any misreading for you, that would be my fault and please accept my apologizes.

Everyone likes cheap end gear and we do this game for gearing, mostly. But when you could just farm chest in such a manner that is so quick and profitable, I kinda doubt whether Blizzard don't see a problem with it. They fixed the chest Method used and many followed quickly, and we shall see same philosophy applied to this chest too.
"Destroying the auction house". The game has been out for less than a week, prices won't settle down for quiet a long while. By putting a lot of items on the auction house, they're kickstarting the economy. You won't have to wait three months before some crappy rare goes from 40kg down to 3kg like it should be.

Honestly, I don't see a problem with it.

I do when I was looking through the AH yesterday (don't remember what gear item I was looking for) and saw 8 pages of nothing but one specific Legendary item. Added to it was the fact that they virtually all had to be posted on the AH all within 5 minutes. You can't tell me enough players to fill 8 pages *all* posted the *exact* same legendary at the exact same time.
Maybe we gotta write the bug report using the form since they're exhausted reading these.
There's always going to be a 'fastest way' to reach a gold chest. Whether this is abuse or not is Blizzard's call, not ours.
One of the two streams is live again as of right now at least, while he continues to farm this chest. I feel the claim of destroying the AH is fair, because considering right now everything is getting flooded on the gold AH... players are making heavy profits in gold off of this. You don't think super greedy people will carry this over to RMAH?

Blizzard did their damn best job to prevent people from hacking or duping items in D3 so that the AH wouldn't get trashed as a result. I feel this type of "farming" if you would even call it that, is no worse then just duping items.
Lol actually they made a silly mistake this time. As I recalled, this chest was hotfixed so that it might be a normal chest or even no chest in the cellar before maintenance (lots of whining threads around that time), then after the patch it returned!

I guess the hotfix is not embedded into this patch so that the patch kinda recover the chest and undo what hotfix did........what a shame.