Act 3 unplayable due to lag

Technical Support
So for the past hour or so I've been stuck at the start of ACT 3. I get half way through the begining part and all of a sudden my green bar turns red and I end up stuck in place. Its happend 3 times in a row now. My question is if anyone else is having issues right now in this particular part?
My husb and I had the same problem with Act 3 at this time last night. I've played through Act 3 with 3 other characters at non-peak hours, and had no problems. Not sure if server load is actually the problem, just my exp.
05/21/2012 07:48 PMPosted by KaeTaters
My husb and I had the same problem with Act 3 at this time last night. I've played through Act 3 with 3 other characters at non-peak hours, and had no problems. Not sure if server load is actually the problem, just my exp.

i can help with this. it is server load right now :(.
Wow its really bad now, like at 1500+ latency even starting.

There goes my plans for the night :/
I have latency around 250 right now.
I have the same problem and I can't seem to get through act 3 nightmare because of the lag. The first time I played through this level was on normal so I somehow survived. It's a lot more difficult to make it through nightmare with lag
same problem here , act 3 , too many lag , but it happens sometime , very strange and we are in november....
yep same here its unplayable
i get 5 stacks and stuck in place usually in mid elite fight
then if unfreezes then i die otherwise have to exit game and reenter
very frustrating thing to do
please fix ASAP, game is a gem now finally and its experiencing problems which arent supposed to be
I've had this problem since yesterday but it's worst tonight. It stutters just by walking around.
Yeah, it's been pretty laggy for me too today and yesterday. I quit out of frustration when I was killed by normal pack of carrion bats and ghouls. I've had lag before, but it was never this bad.
Same thing last few days random lag spikes all over just from seeing a few mobs or just walking around in a town, its extremely frustrating and u cannot play like this nor farm nor anything its just a muddle of teleporting lag spikes of death, what or why is this happening all of a sudden? ive played to 60 though all difficulties and now when i can start farming it doesnt let me play?