[Spoilers] Adria

General Discussion
So am I the only one who expected to have an Adria boss fight? I mean justice needs to be served. She can't just get away with it.
05/24/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Brolli
So am I the only one who expected to have an Adria boss fight? I mean justice needs to be served. She can't just get away with it.

There's still an expansion
05/24/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Brolli

Maybe we can chase her down in an expansion.
The ending wasn't very satisfying...
people did not think there could be an expansion... well looks like there could be one after all lol.
I you kill all badies then you get no expansion.
It's almost transparently setup to be part of an expansion. I find it hard to believe Adria sacrificed so many years of her life without a plan b.
They should have scrapped Leah's character and simply made Adria the candidate for the new vessel of diablo IMO
Well the Black Soul Stone was never destroyed and she lives so one would assume there would be an expansion.
05/24/2012 10:32 AMPosted by FairForever

There's still an expansion

That's what I was gonna say.
Blatant expansion planning. Not that I minded, since the storyline was terrible anyway. Leave base to do irrelevant stuff, wait to find out who got killed or kidnapped while I was gone, wait for Big Baddie Du Jour to drop in and tell me all his plans; wash, rinse, repeat.
Yeah, we need to kill Adria, but I don't see how she'd be powerful enough to be a boss (we just killed the 7 evils embodied in Diablo).

Also, no-brain Imperius is surely well on his way to becoming a fallen angel, maybe a new prime evil, with so many vacant positions right now.
looking forward to an explanation of how adria/imperius will be a harder fight than diablo
They did say there's gonna be 2 expansions coming.
05/24/2012 10:32 AMPosted by MVPotential
people did not think there could be an expansion... well looks like there could be one after all lol.

I'm not sure how reliable this is, but I read somewhere that Blizzard plans to put out an expansion every year. It makes sense. They can make some more money.
The Soulstone was destroyed. When Diablo is falling down the High Heavens and vanishes into dust, you can see the Soulstone doing the same thing.
Remember in Act 2 when we found out we were too late to stop Baal from being freed? Did anyone else feel let down that we didn't have to deal with that and just continued following the Dark Wandered and stopped only Diablo? We need to stop Baal. Who knows what dastardly things he's planning.
05/24/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Slab
looking forward to an explanation of how adria/imperius will be a harder fight than diablo

their love child is going to be sacrificed to the black soulstone in a resurrection ritual

boom

baby diablo is back in action