Gold Auction House "Bid Failed" message

Bug Report
Twice in the US Gold Auction House I attempted to purchase crafting supplies and I got a "Bid Failed" popup message. I clicked "OK" and I noticed the amount of gold I spent was lost and I also had no items pending purchase or in my "Completed Auctions" tab.

Once I get back online I will try to replicate the error again and post screenshots.
Same here.......Happened twice now, 20K gone just like that. :\

Actually I take that back. After logging out and then loggin back in, it's all under "Completed" auctions.
I noticed in the "Completed" tab it now shows the 2 Fails i had experienced. Also, because of this I have the option to send that gold I thought i lost back to my stash. You can ignore this bug then as it was moreso a missunderstanding.

Use the auction house with caution and I would avoid using the real money auction house entirely when it opens. After much correspondece with Blizzard support I finally got what I was looking for, this is from their terms of use section 15 #ii "BLIZZARD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (Under ii: (ii) THAT ANY AUCTION HOUSE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;)" Basically if the auction house errors out, times out, or has a bug/glitch, blizzard will not be held responsible for ANY re-imbursements. Saying that about gold or items in a game is one thing, but saying that about real money transactions is something entirely different. Just imagine if Paypal had such a disclaimer, they would loose all their customers overnight.For more information about this see my bug report post at