May 26th, 2012 Auction House Crash Confirmed

Bug Report
Do not panic. When the Auction House is fixed, you will receive all your gold and/or items in your completed tab.
Bump
source?
where does it say this? thanks for posting but id rather see it from a blizzard employee
05/26/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Broteinshake
where does it say this? thanks for posting but id rather see it from a blizzard employee

Pretty much this.

Used the AH for the first time, think I'll stick to just vendoring rofl
Pretty much this.

haha thats also because creating items rarely give you what you want too huh? useless to salvage. anywho i hope the fix this i want too pewwww with my bowww
Pretty much this.

haha thats also because creating items rarely give you what you want too huh? useless to salvage. anywho i hope the fix this i want too pewwww with my bowww

exactly
bump
Thank you for the comforting words, but why aren't we hearing this directly from a blue post? I'm astounded that there's no blue post in sight from the shear amount of AH complaints.
Panic. When the Auction House is fixed, you wont receive all your gold or items in your completed tab.

Fixed.

Easy to talk w/o source.
05/26/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Xanthas
Thank you for the comforting words, but why aren't we hearing this directly from a blue post? I'm astounded that there's no blue post in sight from the shear amount of AH complaints.

Memorial Day weekend, they're all too busy camping... or playing functioning games like Eve online?
bump