Ideal stats for level 60 Hell/Inferno

Wizard
Hey guys I recently hit level 60 and I'm about to wrap up hell. I was wondering how should endgame wizard gear themselves? Basically I'm wondering what stats to stack? Right now I have 30k hp and 10.9k damage(16.3 with Glass Cannon and Magic Weapon). My most important question is what's the importance of crit and how much should I aim for? Right now I have absolutely no crit damage/percentage gear(crit at 5% with 50% extra crit damage lol).
Crit is meh, and really depends on the skills you use. I have been farming A1 Inferno for a while, still 5% crit.

running 14k hp, 14k damage w/o damage booster skills.
Drop vit, you don't have enough for it to be effective on Inferno. Get hp5 with a low HP pool and max your damage. Use energy armor/force armor to prevent being 1 hit.
05/20/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Cenumis
Drop vit, you don't have enough for it to be effective on Inferno. Get hp5 with a low HP pool and max your damage. Use energy armor/force armor to prevent being 1 hit.

What is hp5?
Oh yea forgot to link my build. I'll probably swap to force armor after changing around my gear. As you can see I use MM and my primary and Arcane Orb for AoE. The Arcane Hydra is used for kiting with the slowing effect.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#acORSP!YfU!aYbaZc

What is hp5?

517 with galvinizing wounds.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#alROXQ!UYd!cbaYaZ is what I run easy to kite and I farm inferno SK for fast loot (5 stacks of the MF buff for 2 rares + 5 blues guaranteed) pretty easy. Make sure you have decent gear.
Well I've been changing my stats around quite a bit. I'm down to 13k hp. I have 13% crit, 14.6k damage unbuffed, and 617 life per second. Obviously picked up force armor. What should I focus on stat wise now?
05/21/2012 05:07 PMPosted by QuickShot
Well I've been changing my stats around quite a bit. I'm down to 13k hp. I have 13% crit, 14.6k damage unbuffed, and 617 life per second. Obviously picked up force armor. What should I focus on stat wise now?

Get rid of every single piece of armor that has vitality