Gear Missing???

General Discussion
I agree. I don't think I was hacked or anything. I think my data was just lost somehow.
Gonna have to eat humble pie here. Somehow my account got compromised so it couldn't have been Blizzard. I suddenly have an achievement for joining a multiplayer game and have two people in my recent friends list but I've never joined a game or made one of mine public. Baffled as to how that would happen. I must have visited the wrong website but I didn't go anywhere that is related to diablo except diablo3.com, battle.net, ign.com, wired.com, and time.com. Add in espn.com, goal.com, and wikipedia.org and that is about the extent of my browsing habits since diablo 3 was released.
Same here, log in after not playing for a day or so and the character I last used has no gear and all my gold is gone. All the other characters have their gear.
First my demon huntress and now to my barbarian this $hit is fu@ked. All of the sudden it seems that maybe i should have stopped at the first playthrough since my loots will just disappear randomly. ahhhhhhfu@kahhhh
I have the same issue.
It happened on the last character I played, a non-hardcore. They lost their equipped gear and inventory, as well as shared gold and stash.
My other characters still have gear.
My hardcore characters still have gear, gold and stash.
Definitely a bug and not a hacker.

I submitted a ticket and they replied with the generic account security stuff and a rollback offer.
considering we can only ever get 2 rollbacks per account and this is not my account having been compromised but a bug on their side, it's unacceptable.

Waiting for further reply from CS.

I linked this thread to them too.
Update: Apparently my account has been compromised.
In WoW.
In November.
At a time when I wasn't subscribed and the credit card linked to my Bnet account was expired.
I don't get it.
you got phished.