Tome 3 dissappeared?!!!

Technical Support
Downloaded all 7.6gig. It didn't close the downloader and open the auto installer after it had finished so I closed and double clicked the installer in the destination folder. This installed to 41% then gave me the "If your cd tray has opened......bug". Did this 3 times with same response so i hit the forums:

From the forums I realised that maybe I had closed the downloader prematurely so redownloaded the installer.exe and reran it as suggested on the forums.....it completed fast as already pretty much had everything!

......Then when installing it gave me an error and crashed out after which the tome 3 file just literally dissappered from destination folder!!!!!

So I started rerunning the installer again it now having only 4gig in the folder so another 2.6ish to download...again! .....ARRRGGG!!!!! So I went to sleep and left the pc running.

Woke this morning to an error message on the screen from windows telling me that the program did not have permission to make changes ....and if that wasn't painful enough the tome3 file has gone AGAIN!!!!!

What exactly do I have to do to just download and install this game?

Please help
Ensure you have enough free space. The game may be 7.7GB but the installation process after download is complete, may involve double that amount of space.

Ensure you are running the downloader as an Administrator.
Thx but I am running as admin and have nearly 200gig spare on that drive.

Spec as follows:
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504)
BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/20/08 13:38:55 Ver: 08.00.14
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4096MB RAM
Page File: 1672MB used, 6516MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+
Firefly,

It sounds like you may be using the pre-downloader still. Since you're already missing half the install, we may want to just use the streaming installer at this point.
https://us.battle.net/account/management/download/

Check your G-diffuser system!